This blog is started for the mission team of 16 from New Cumberland First Church of God who will be serving in Philippi, West Virginia from May 25-28. May this blog be used to record down our thoughts, prayers and preparations for our trip, to glorify God.


Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sorry

So sorry!....I was not able to connect to the internet on our trip.... down side to being in the mountains of West Virginia, I guess.  I did type a post on Saturday night planning to add it when we got home.  However, it is on my son's computer and I haven't had access to it.  Since Pastor Charlie's computer was broken, he has been using Logan's laptop and tonight Logan finally got it back.  Unfortunately, he is asleep and I don't want to sneak in his room and wake him since he has school tomorrow.  Hopefully, I can post it tomorrow.

I also asked Cassy to write about her mission trip experience.....so check back in a day or two!

PTL for safety and a good trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment